DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
Company Name: SafeLiShare
Job Type: Full-Time
SafeLiShare is a dynamic and innovative technology company that specializes in securing AI/ML model identity and the most sensitive data assets during asset collaboration and sharing. We are seeking two talented DevOps Engineers to join our team and play a pivotal role in optimizing our software development processes, ensuring efficient product deployments, managing customer-specific integrations, and providing tier 1 and 2 technical supports to our valued clients.
As a DevOps Engineer at SafeLiShare, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to streamline software development processes.
- Managing product deployments and ensuring their seamless integration into customer environments.
- Developing and maintaining RESTful APIs with a strong focus on security best practices, following OWASP guidelines.
- Implementing cloud usage monitoring and security measures, particularly in AWS, Azure, and GCP environments.
- Expertise in working with cloud storage solutions, containerization (Docker), and container orchestration (Kubernetes including Helm).
- Utilizing Terraform and Ansible for infrastructure provisioning and automation.
- Proficiency in Bash scripting for automation tasks.
- Implementing robust authentication and authorization mechanisms, including OAuth, JWT, and identity providers such as Okta, Active Directory (AD), and Cognito.
- Managing observability and log management using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, and Splunk.
Skills & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a related DevOps role.
- Relevant certifications such as DevOps, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), and Terraform Administration will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background and proficiency in the following technologies:
- Proficiency in Python or Golang for development tasks.
- Extensive experience with Git and CI/CD pipelines, particularly using Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and their security considerations (OWASP).
- Expertise in cloud services, with a focus on AWS and/or Azure, including Blob storage/buckets Container registries SQL databases Vaults
- Kubernetes expertise, including Helm for orchestration.
- Proficiency in Terraform and Ansible for infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Strong Bash scripting skills.
- Familiarity with Authentication and Authorization mechanisms, including OAuth, JWT, Okta, AD, and Cognito.
- Experience in observability and log management using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and Splunk.
Join our team at SafeLiShare and be a part of our exciting journey to revolutionize the information exchange and sharing in healthcare, financial, or government where privacy preservation and enhancement are must-have. If you are a DevOps professional with a passion for cutting-edge technologies and a track record of excellence, we invite you to apply and help us drive innovation and excellence in our projects.
SafeLiShare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
Suggested for you
April 30, 2023
AI, Data, and Privacy Preservation: Trends and News from RSA 2023 Related to Confidential Computing
The annual RSA Conference(RSAC) #RSAC2023 was held last week in San Francisco, featuring many cybersecurity professionals aiming to attract customers, prospects, and partners.
March 14, 2023
Key Benefits of Data Sharing in Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 encourages collaboration between different companies as they are able to analyze each other’s data more easily and share their findings.
March 9, 2023
SaaS Data Security: How to Ensure Your Data is Safe
SafeLiShare solves data privacy in SaaS with a cryptographic infrastructure service with easy API and CLI toolkit. It provides tamper-proof guarantee the security of customer data...
March 8, 2023
Cloud Data Life Cycle Explained
During the data life cycle, sensitive information may be exposed to vulnerabilities in transfer, storage, and processing activities.