Powerful Data-Sharing and Privacy-Preservation in Healthcare
SafeLiShare enables secure, authorized transmission and collaboration on protected health information (PHI) between healthcare providers, medical researchers and other authorized parties with compliance ready audit logs.
- Understand the value and benefits of using shared data;
- Achieve HIPAA compliance with end-to-end encryption;
- Get better quality insights from shared data and remain HIPAA compliant;
- Privacy by design with PHI hardened isolated environments.
Monetize data value, drive efficiency, and reduce risk across your B2B network
Multi-Party Healthcare Data Sharing
SafeLiShare Confidential Computing allows healthcare stakeholders to securely access, store, and share patient data. This helps improve the speed of the clinical trial process; help healthcare organizations make better decisions through enhanced analytics and research.
Run Applications and Data within Secure Enclaves
SafeLiShare uses cloud vault storage to store the client keys. During the sharing phase, the keys are protected using keys protected by secure enclaves. Data and application are both encrypted with programmable key management.
Policy Enforcement & Auditing Beyond VDI farm
SafeLiShare policy enforcement and access logger extend compliance controls with privacy rules like GDPR and HIPAA.
Always-on Protection on Applications and Data
With SafeLiShare you have full visibility and control on users. Using cryptographic keys, designate programs accessing certain sets of data without exception.
What Our Customers Say
Our customer-first approach is at the heart of everything we do.
“SafeLiShare is a technical implementation toward compliance. The realization of value was almost immediate - encryption from start to finish without de-identification going on in the secure enclave that saves the lengthy and labor intensive data prepping and masking prior to sharing.”
Vasanth Thangaraju, Vice President, Product & Technology
Displace Costly Workflow with De-Identification
- Legacy safe harbor data mapping and randomization of PII is inefficient
- 10-15% of IT budget spending on de-ID
- Compliance mandate built-in privacy, governance, and access control for covered entities and data relay agencies
Expedited Partner Ecosystems of Care
- Data management becomes an even bigger asset
- Variability, accuracy, and control across the entire partner ecosystems
- Real time data access for data science and advanced analytics at cloud scale
- Evidence-based restrictions for compliant collaboration
Remote attestation of data accuracy, lineage and compliance
- Tamper-proof data access audit on share data and apps with all parties
- HIPAA, PHI and PII access compliance
- Improve healthcare outcome and the patient experience
People also ask
How is data shared in Healthcare? Can SafeLiShare provide ONC-ATCB required audit logs?
What is the de-identification alternative?
How is de-identification used in Healthcare?
April 30, 2023
AI, Data, and Privacy Preservation: Trends and News from RSA 2023 Related to Confidential Computing
The annual RSA Conference(RSAC) #RSAC2023 was held last week in San Francisco, featuring many cybersecurity professionals aiming to attract customers, prospects, and partners.
March 14, 2023
Key Benefits of Data Sharing in Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 encourages collaboration between different companies as they are able to analyze each other’s data more easily and share their findings.
March 9, 2023
SaaS Data Security: How to Ensure Your Data is Safe
SafeLiShare solves data privacy in SaaS with a cryptographic infrastructure service with easy API and CLI toolkit. It provides tamper-proof guarantee the security of customer data...
March 8, 2023
Cloud Data Life Cycle Explained
During the data life cycle, sensitive information may be exposed to vulnerabilities in transfer, storage, and processing activities.
Experience secure collaborative data sharing today.
Maximize accessibility and monetization of sensitive, regulated, or confidential data without compromise.