Regional Account Executive
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for a SaaS, Data, Cloud, and/or Security solution
- 1+ years of experience carrying a dedicated sales quota, with responsibility for full sales cycle from sourcing to closing
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a broad, multi- module solution to mid/enterprise organizations
- Confidence to sell into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Security and IT
- Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using Hubspot, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, cold calling, emailing, and more
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include, but not be limited to, Value-Added-Resellers and Managed Service Providers
- Ability to demonstrate customer 1 POC commitment in week 2
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels
What You’ll Do
- Run a full sales process from prospecting to close. Customer references required.
- Develop on your own and strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business
- Forecast and report updates to management team
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure
Benefits of Working at SafeLiShare:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
Suggested for you
April 30, 2023
AI, Data, and Privacy Preservation: Trends and News from RSA 2023 Related to Confidential Computing
The annual RSA Conference(RSAC) #RSAC2023 was held last week in San Francisco, featuring many cybersecurity professionals aiming to attract customers, prospects, and partners.
March 14, 2023
Key Benefits of Data Sharing in Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 encourages collaboration between different companies as they are able to analyze each other’s data more easily and share their findings.
March 9, 2023
SaaS Data Security: How to Ensure Your Data is Safe
SafeLiShare solves data privacy in SaaS with a cryptographic infrastructure service with easy API and CLI toolkit. It provides tamper-proof guarantee the security of customer data...
March 8, 2023
Cloud Data Life Cycle Explained
During the data life cycle, sensitive information may be exposed to vulnerabilities in transfer, storage, and processing activities.