Sales Development Representive
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, within the life sciences.
- Experience and understanding of high-level bioinformatics concepts.
- Experience selling sophisticated, enterprise, cloud-based solutions.
- Familiar with a full sales cycle (outreach, follow-ups, meetings, closing deals).
- Experience using CRM tools to optimize customer interaction, develop target lists, and generate reports.
What You’ll Do
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects and customers with the goal of building pipeline.
- Engage and qualify inbound requests for scientific fit and purchase-readiness.
- Uncover scientific workflows, challenges, and needs from prospects and customers.
- Organize, categorize, and prioritize sales leads and measure lead conversion and performance.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to drive outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, emailing, attending in-person events, and more.
- Learn from and work alongside senior sales management to accelerate and close deals.
- Leverage prospecting tools to research companies and identify key decision makers at new accounts.
- Develop customized pitches for different target accounts and personas.
- Work with the field marketing and sales to drive attendance to SafeLiShare events, and subsequently follow up with attendees to drive new business
- Provide feedback on how we can optimize our lead generation and sales process.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to brainstorm and test new ideas to further our reach within the scientific community.
Benefits of Working at SafeLiShare:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
Suggested for you
April 30, 2023
AI, Data, and Privacy Preservation: Trends and News from RSA 2023 Related to Confidential Computing
The annual RSA Conference(RSAC) #RSAC2023 was held last week in San Francisco, featuring many cybersecurity professionals aiming to attract customers, prospects, and partners.
March 14, 2023
Key Benefits of Data Sharing in Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 encourages collaboration between different companies as they are able to analyze each other’s data more easily and share their findings.
March 9, 2023
SaaS Data Security: How to Ensure Your Data is Safe
SafeLiShare solves data privacy in SaaS with a cryptographic infrastructure service with easy API and CLI toolkit. It provides tamper-proof guarantee the security of customer data...
March 8, 2023
Cloud Data Life Cycle Explained
During the data life cycle, sensitive information may be exposed to vulnerabilities in transfer, storage, and processing activities.